PebbleGo app is a simple design digital site for elementary students which is great for curriculum activities that enhance the skills of a kid.
This website is created especially to gain knowledge about how to conduct research. They focused on students learning skills that will help a growing mind.
PebbleGo app is a kid-friendly app that focuses on curriculum-based resources to learn from for K-3 students. The website’s interface is very simple to operate, with instructions that help students to navigate easily.
PebbleGo enhances the research technique about a subject by allowing students to use keyword searching. The website has this searchable section available in English and Spanish, with a simple switch icon selection.
PebbleGo has categorized the subjects into 5 sections- science, social studies, animals, biographies, and health.
How do teachers use the PebbleGo app?
Teachers or schools use the PebbleGo app. As they sign up on the app, teachers can allow access to students in the selected subject areas. And grant tasks that a student can work on their own devices individually.
As I said, each subject is divided into sections, and those sections are subdivided so that it gets easy for students to search topics of a particular subject. For example, suppose the subject is science, and you want to read about space. In that case, the subsections will help you get into the specification, including photos, text, links to similar topics, videos, and printable assessment sheets.
PebbleGo is designed so that a student can read at an individual level at their own pace in any subject or sub-topic, which improves their understanding and learning skills. The app also has games in some of the subjects. PebbleGo also offers activities and lesson plans for teachers.
Features of the PebbleGo app
- PebbleGo is an easy-to-use app for younger students because it has supported reading that helps wonderfully with the reading techniques of a student while learning a new subject.
- PebbleGo has standard-based content, which makes the resources perfect for a classroom as well as for a home.
- The PebbleGo app is so well designed that it makes resource navigation easy for teachers to guide students through lesson plans and activities.
- Another premium feature of the PebbleGo app is that Create Allows Students to build their information slides. That means the teacher allows students to develop slides on extra learning to build knowledge.
- PebbleGo is app-friendly, as it can work on any device, including phones, computers, and tablets.
Let’s talk about PebbleGo’s cost
PebbleGo app has 4 costing plans with basic offerings and add-on extra services, which include the Create option, PebbleGo Next, the Read More ebook, and Spanish Support.
- The first plan is Bronze; on this plan, you get all PebbleGo modules at $1,299.
- The second plan is Silver; on this plan, you get the PebbleGo module with one add-on product, as mentioned above.
- The third plan is Gold; you get five modules with two add-on products on this plan.
- The fourth plan is Platinum; you get all modules with three add-on products on this plan.
- The Create Extra charges separately at $500.
Best tips and tricks on PebbleGo
- Use the structure provided by the PebbleGo app– Use report templates on the sites and ask students to complete those tasks to be used as a reference wall for the whole class.
- Get bios- Ask students to research other classmates whom they know nothing about and ask them to create a guessing game with what they have noticed.
- Have fun- Teachers must give freedom to students to explore different subjects and ensure they bring three facts on each topic they have learned.